Himalayan Salts Chamomile & Lavender Essential Oils with Shea Butter : Himalayan Salts, Essential Oils, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil
A Himalayan salt scrub with chamomile, lavender essential oils, and shea butter can create a soothing and calming skincare product. Here’s a recipe for a relaxing and moisturizing scrub:
Himalayan Salt Scrub with Chamomile, Lavender, and Shea Butter:
- 1 cup Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 10-15 drops of chamomile essential oil
- 10-15 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Himalayan salt and shea butter. You may need to slightly melt the shea butter for easier mixing, but avoid overheating it.
- Add the drops of chamomile and lavender essential oils to the mixture. Adjust the number of drops according to your preference for fragrance.
- Stir the ingredients until they are well combined and have a uniform texture.
- Transfer the mixture into a clean, airtight container for storage.
To use this soothing scrub:
- Wet your skin with warm water to prepare it for exfoliation.
- Take a small amount of the scrub and gently massage it onto your damp skin using circular motions. Pay extra attention to rough or dry areas, like elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse off with warm water.
This scrub will help exfoliate dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling relaxed and refreshed. The combination of chamomile and lavender essential oils can provide a calming and floral fragrance and offer potential benefits for relaxation and skin health:
- Chamomile Essential Oil: Chamomile has a sweet, apple-like fragrance and is well-known for its calming and soothing properties. It can help reduce skin irritation and redness.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender has a sweet, floral aroma and is famous for its relaxing and stress-reducing properties. It can also promote skin healing and reduce inflammation.
As with any new skincare product, consider performing a patch test to ensure that you do not have any adverse reactions to the ingredients. Enjoy the serene and pampering experience of this homemade scrub!